Blogging, Writing, Fashion.

I almost think that blogging is a way that I can keep myself on track and record life while I'm still young. A way I can interact with others and inspire people in the things that I love. At the moment that is not a lot. I'm half way through an original book and by the end of the year I hope to have that seen off to a publisher. I want a way to get my name out in the world, I want to be known. And if I can achieve that by inspiring others I would love to!

I'm an avid writer and I love to reflect the way my emotions are put through a book in my fashion sense as well. I'm different. I don't really have a style. I love to DIY trousers into shorts and wear big belts with just about anything. I spend most my time debating what colors I want my hair but usually end up with a dip dye because I'm scared I wont like it. Bright floral prints and shorts seem to be my type of thing. I can't grow my nails so I end up with false ones and I spend a lot of time trying out different designs. If you watch Petty Little Liars I aim to base myself on Arias fashion but with my own twist. If you don't watch Pretty Little Liars... Start. Now.

I would love to be an actress. I know that sounds quite typical for a girl who is about to turn 16, but I do. I'm all for being someone your not and being able to portray another person. I've had no previous training but hey. If you know someone who is looking for a teenage girl to act in England mention my name!
Just to finish up I want to share with you my one main motto:

Success doesn't come to you…you go to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up