If found. Call me!

This is me. Stuck in my box. I hate my box. Bad box. No.
Hey guys, I have had a pretty bad week. I love to write and create and do these amazing creations then show them the world, but I have run into a few problems.

A few weeks ago I did a post about creativity and how to become more creative. I've lost my creativity! I know. I'm crying too... Do you wanna help? Because I have been in such a pickle!

Here's what I ask from you. How do you get creative? How do you inspire yourself? Or if you have any cool ideas then comment them and I will see if they lead to anything bigger for me!

Not even joking. I have had bloggers block. Writers block and video block all in the space of one week. It sucks! But I'm hoping that if you guys can help me out then I will slowly become my creative self again!

I have had one idea. I want to make a music video! So if you own the rights to any music can you leave me the links below or message them to me in Hangout I would be so happy!

It is my birthday very very very soon so I will be doing a post around that time! So I will talk soon!

Don't forget to comment. I'm relying on you guys! See you on the flip side.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hellooo! I completely feel for you, one of the dayjobs I do is write for the entertainment industry and sometimes when a deadline is coming out and you just have to churn something I feel completely dry!!

In a book called 'On Writing' by Stephen King he lists some very helpful advice. One of them is to Just Write Anyway, basically a novelist can't just expect inspiration to 'hit' them, they have to set a daily limit like 1000 words a day or an hour a day and just write anything. Then at least you'll have something to edit out of which you might get something good, rather than nothing at all.

Another thing is to 'Live Life'. Just do the things you love doing and surround yourself with activities/things you love, the inspiration and joy will just flow naturally =) Especially since this is a blog, you should be free to write about whatever! See, you could even write this post that was about not being able to think of anything to write!

I guess you could also read other blogs and see what tags people are doing, see if that inspires you =)Or next time you have a weird dream, write it down. Next time you feel really angry, sad or happy about something, write it down. Do something or read something you normally wouldn't do/read, just to see what comes of it =)

Oops, sorry if this reply is too long! Keep being encouraged and never stop writing!!

About the music, if you get a band or friend to cover a single, you might be able to use that =) Or if you spoof a single, that's fine as well.

Hope that helps!!

Xx
Penny
parsimoniouspenny.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Hun, you just need to take a breather, some tea, sit on your bed, listen to some cool music and think about what you like and how you could incorporate that into a blog entry or video on YouTube. If you need help, I'm here :D

Unknown said...

I'm a pianist and playing never fails to clear my head! Although, i'm sure that'd only help if you played piano!

P.s Your blog is so cute! <3

Best Wishes, Jenny (http://anythingandeverythingofeverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk/)

Post a Comment


up